Smooth & Easy Paleo Chili
- • 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- • 1 Medium onion, diced
- • tablespoon coconut oil
- • 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- • 2 28 oz cans crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- • 1/2 cup of Chopped peppers of your choice (I used jalapenos)
- • 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- • 2 tablespoons chili powder
- • 1 tablespoon paprika
- • 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- • 2 teaspoons cumin
- • salt and black pepper to taste
- • chopped spring onion
- I Use organic ingredients where ever possible but use up what
- you have first.
1. Brown the beef and drain the excess fat. Set the beef aside.
This will be added near the end.
2. Add the coconut oil, onion, garlic, salt and pepper to a pan
and cook till the onions are soft.
3. Add the remaining ingredients (except the beef) and cook for
20 mins. Now at this point blend these ingredients together
so that the peppers are distributed evenly. I use a stick
4. Taste your chili so you can add extra peppers for more heat
if desired. I like it spicy but if you don’t then start with less
peppers than my recipe calls for and just add more if you
need to. Once at desired heat add your beef and cook on
medium-low heat for 30 minutes or up to several hours if
5. Serve over zucchini noodles, sweet potato, cauliflower rice
or any veggies of your choice.
6. Sprinkle some chopped spring onion for presentation