Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 3 T coconut oil
- 2 packages cauliflower rice
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 5 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 C finely chopped scallions
- 2 t minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 t minced ginger
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1/3 C coconut aminos, or more to taste (this replaces soy sauce brilliantly!)
- 1/4 C chicken bone broth available
- 4 or more eggs, whisked
1-In a large wok, heat the coconut oil
2-Add the onions, carrots, and garlic. Sauté for 5-6 minutes
3-Add the cauliflower and scallions. Continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes.
4-Add the ginger and salt and stir well.
5- Push the mixture toward the sides of the wok, making a circle to add the eggs.
Add 1 T of coconut oil or ghee and cook the eggs, breaking them into small pieces.
Mix with the cauliflower mixture.
Add more coconut aminos or bone broth if necessary.
6-Grab a plate and grub on!